Warning Signs of Lukewarmness
Rev 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
Here's my top ten warning signs of lukewarmness:
1. Your delight in Jesus is gone.
2.Your souls doesn't long to be with God or in His Presence.
3.Your thoughts are centered on the world.
4. You have not forgiven others.
5. You claim to only be human and constantly give in to the cravings of the flesh.
6. Lukewarmness is evident when in times of pressure you revert back to your old ways.
7. You view the commands of Christ as a restriction instead of an expression of love from Him.
8. You become complacent to the sinful condition of mankind around you.
9. Your main motivation is to receive recognition.
10. Your desire to fellowship in the House of God with other believers has grown cold.
Oh Lord, Revive us again!